Avatar Fan Film OST Avatar Fan Film OST

This was perfect! Hits all the queues in conjunction with the visuals & really heightens all the actions. Thanks again Jacob!

Disneyland Panic! Disneyland Panic!

This track is strange but different. Like in your description the beginning is very creepy and then around 1 min it becomes all nice. I just didn't expect the changes to be so drastic. This is a very interesting piece of work. Mixing may be a tad off, but overall very good work!

The rise of - The rise of -

I really loved the track and was hoping to use it in a student project. It will be distributed non-commercially via youtube. Please get back to me on that.

-GM- Seatbelt -GM- Seatbelt

This is some Adult Swim stuff right here. Love the chilled out, moody hip hop.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thank you, it'd be so awesome to be on an [AS] bump... thanks for listening.

Reasons - LoveKavi Reasons - LoveKavi

Straight away I thought you might have sampled EW&F when looking at the title. Am I'm glad you did. Love the upbeat feel of the tune. Great take on the song!

Those Who Wait - LoveKavi Those Who Wait - LoveKavi

Hot damn!

I'm a sucker for the smooth hip hop! Just started listening to your stuff, and I think I'll stay. Love your trademark transformer wobble effect. Keep up the good work.

{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

Why are you not big?

I can see this being played on the radio and at the clubs, but instead the same mainstream stuff is played repetitively. I honestly don't know how you haven't made it big in the business yet, especially with the perfect club-piano mix you've got going.

{dj-N} A Mad Mess [MD2010] {dj-N} A Mad Mess [MD2010]

Amazing but...

It really is too short. Please tell me you will elongate this a least a minute further sometime in the near future.

{dj-N} Skydivin' {dj-N} Skydivin'

Again, just perfect!

I hope you don't mind me using this song to a video of me skydiving (when I go) because after hearing this, I don't think I can choose any other song.

{dj-N} Fondle My Balls {dj-N} Fondle My Balls

Perfect!

The perfect message to those hypocrite musicians out there.